Welcome and Thank you for entrusting us with your business. We are delighted to assist you with your Mortgage Needs. You will find below the Items we will need to either process your loan application or Pre-Approval. If you have any questions or concerns, then please don't hesitate to ask.
- Please complete the online Loan Application by clicking here
- Print and Sign Pre-Disclosures by (new link coming soon)
Wage Earner / Employee:
- Copies of your 2 most recent Federal Tax Returns with all pages and schedules
- Copies of your 2 most recent W2s*
- Copies of 1 month worth of Pay stubs (most recent)
*If you haven't filed for the most recent Tax period, then provide the Tax Returns with their W2s for the most recent activity and include the most recent W2 that has not yet been filed. For example: It is February of 2012 and you haven't filed your 2011 Taxes yet. Provide Tax Returns for 2009 and 2010; and provide W2s for 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Copies of your 2 most recent Federal Tax Returns (1040s) with all pages and schedules
- Copies of you 2 most recent Corporate Tax Returns (if you hold more than 25% ownership)
- Copies of K1s from past 2 Tax filings (if applicable)
- Year-To-Date Profit/Loss required for current year if after June 30th. Previous year, if after April 15th and extension has been filed -also, will need copy of extension.
- Trust Income: Include Trust Agreement and Trust Tax Returns
- Retirement/Social Security: Award Letter and proof it has been received
- Rental Income: If newly acquired, then provide rental agreements
- Other Income: Appropriate documentation showing a 2 year history of receiving it and evidence that it will likely to continue for at least another 3 years.
- Copies of your 2 most recent Checking and/or Savings Account Statements (all pages)
- Copies of your 2 most recent Retirement Statements (all pages)
- Earnest Money Deposit: Copy of Cancelled Check or copy of check with deposit receipt
- Gift Documentation: Complete Gift Letter by downloading here and copy of statement from source of fund
- If you are processing a transaction now, then please download and complete the Appraisal Authorization form by downloading here
- If you have multiple properties, then please provide Mortgage statements and insurance statements for each property
- If you've had a divorce, then please provide a copy of the divorce decree
You may send us the documentations either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (1-800-986-3155). Once we review your file, then we will contact you with any questions or findings that we may find. We look forward to assisting you with your Mortgage needs. Thanks again for trusting us.